
In this picture I really like the light and the composition.

I really like this picture becuase of the composition and contrast. Because I thought lines are the perfect to show some perspectives, I was looking for lines, and finally I found them. I wanted for perspective in this picture, so I tried several times, but it was do hard to get more. And I liked the compositon of this picture so did not want to change and rerange it, so I just took this picture with this angle.

Actually for this picture, I was trying to take picture of the leg of this desk. But while I am taking picture, I realized that someone write sme numbers with white chalk under the desk, and I thought there must be some story behind; it can be the price of the desk, or some scribe the my little cousins wrote. Even though I do not know that story, I think it still tells some stories. So I started to take picture of beneath part of desk. I think this picture is one of few pictures that have story among this assignment.

This picture does not have much perspective or stories, but I like this picture becuase of the shapes in the picture. I really like that this picture has both circular shape and lines.

I wish I had more black part in this picture. But this picture does not have much black, so I could not get blacks as much as I wanted even thoght I increased black a lot (it made the pictures only more black overall). But I think it is still a good picture.

This picture is out of focus because the dog kept moving while I took the pictures. But I like this picture because I think the legs are so cute (I don't know why). This dog's name is Ruby, and she is a red hiller. She has brown furs. So I just left this picture little dark because if I increase the exposure, the color of her fur in this picture get brighter than the actual color.


This is yellow tulips. This picture was so hard to take. I was laying down on the floor and my camera was also so close to the floor, so it was hard to focus. The sky is kind of distracting, but I think it is a great picture for expressing a perspective.

I think this picture is interesting because it has perspectives of not only looking up, but also looking further.
No comments:
Post a Comment