Monday, May 3, 2010

Assignment #9 - Final Project Proposal

I am going to take a portrait for my final project, but I am not going to take actual people in the picture. Instead, I will take pictures of people's rooms showing those people's personalities. So I am going to find some places or some objects that show thier personalities in thier room and take soem pictures of them. For example, Vanessa Lau loves art and she is really good at art also. So what I am going to do is taking pictures of her art works hanging on the wall, or her color pencils which she put on her desk for decoration. Also, for Laura Lee Judd, I am going to take picture of a pair of ballet shoes hanging on her wall. For Caroline, I am going to take picture of her closet because she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo picky about her clothes, shoes, and bags. Also, she loves pillows and blankets. She always sleeps with her TWO FAVORITE BLANKETS! So I will take picture of her bed with her PILLOWS and BLANKETS. She also loves Pok-a-dots, so she drew the dots on her wall by herslef last summer, so I will take picture of it also.
So, I will take pictures of the entire rooms and some specific things in the room also.

No comments:

Post a Comment