The topic for my final project is BEDROOM. I think a bedroom always reflcts someone's personality. I usually put stuff I like on the desk, such as pictures or books that I frequently read. So, even though someone who does not know me comes into my room, he/she can still get some information about me, and he/she can imagine what kind of person I am. So my idea was "Finding a person's personality in his/her bedroom."
Although I'm not that stisfied with my pictures, I think I got what I tried to get through the project - what I meant to get when I first set up this topic. At the first time I took every pictures that I closed up to the object in people's bedroom. And I showed people, but they did not get what I was trying to say trhough the pictures, so I tried to take big frames of the bedrooms so people would know that objects I took are from someone's bedroom and also those are what people like enough to put them in or se them up in the bedroom.
What I did not like about my topic was that I had to shoot every single picture inside, and the light was not good inside as much as outside. I tried to find good light in the rooms, and I think I did my best, but still I wish I could have more sweat light.
When I finished this assignment, it turned out better than I thought, and that makes me feel better; however, I think I could do so much better.

This is a cradle. There is no baby in it, and it is clean.
The room that the cradle is in is used to be baby room
But now all the kids in the house grew up
And there is no baby anymore
So I wanted to express the cradle and room that is not used anymore

It’s Vanessa’s room. She has done the art since she was very young
And she loves art
She displayed her art works and other art things on her table, color pencils and pastel
And I thought that could shows what kind of person Vanessa is

I closed up to the color pencils and her art work which represents ART

It’s my little cousin’s room.
He loves making something, especially Lego.
He displayed his Lego works on his little table.
At the same time, I showed the Lego in the picture
I put the bed in the picture to show that it is the bedroom

I closed up to one of his Lego works.

It’s Caroline’s room
On the bed there are tons of pillows which she needs to fall asleep.
And on her wall, there are lots of dots which she drew by herself last summer.

I closed up to the pillows on the bed

I closed up to the dots on her wall

It’s Laura Lee’s room.
Even though she is not doing ballet now,
She used to do ballet for a long time
But she still love ballet so much
In her room there are pictures of ballet shoes and ballerina
Also, she hangs her ballet shoes on the wall

I closed up to the ballet shoes that she hung on the wall

It’s my another cousin’s room.
He loves books
Even though he is in an elementary school,
He always reads book if he has time.
Even on his birthday, he asks his parents to buy him books that he really wants to read.
So he put a little book shelf in his room to keep his favorite books in his room
Even though there is another big self in the house.

I closed up to the books in the book selves
No comments:
Post a Comment