Friday, March 26, 2010

Assignment #5 - Get on your belly

I liked this assingment, but actually I didn't realzied that I could use perspective until this this Thursday. So although I enjoyed this assignment, overall I am not satisfied with what I achived. However, it was so good to know that I could take pictures in this way (different angles and perspectives)which makes pistures more effective and powerful.


This picture is one of my favorite pictures regardess of the topic of this assignment. But I don't think it is the most succesful picture for this assignment because it is kind of just closing in since there is no perspective of looking up. Enven though its angle is flat and not that interesting, one of the reason I really like this picture is the contrast of black (the edge of the door)and white (the door frame). I was taking pictures outside, and I didn't want to go home because I had a fight with my aunt, and I was so stressful for everything , so I just took more pictures of the door before I went home. Actually, I took some pictures of a door of my room before I took this picture with same angle and same composition, but I liked this picture more because the light, reflecting on the metal part of the door, looks good, and I like sun light much more than artificial light. But the most biggest reason that I like this picture is that it looks old and worn out, and I don't know why but I thought it matched how I felt at that time.


I like this picture because I really can see the perspective, so I can tell I was on my belly and looking up the letter box.


I think this picture is interesting because of the four poles. Two of the poles that supports the bed are paraller to each other, but the other poles look they are getting closer even though they are actually paraller to each other. Also, I really like the color of the poles (especially the one that supporting the bed on the right side) in black and white.


White tree on the White background! It was not a sunny day, so sky was white. I thought it would be interesting because the tree is white also. however I think it would be much better if I took this picture vertically so I could see more parts of tree.


I think a picture in this picture is random, but it makes the perspective that I am looking up. If there was no picture there, this picture would have less perspective
It is dead roses. It was a sunny day morning, and everything else looked beautiful and cool, except the dead roses. I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago, and the roses reminded me of him because once he gave me a bunch of roses but they died like the roses in the picture so I threw them away. And I thought the dead roses are just like the situation of me and him.


Most of leaves on trees fall in autumn, but the leaves on the pine tree are always green and never fall.


I took this picture at a lobrary. This picture is my favorite picture among this assignment. Although I didn't look up, this picture has some perspective of looking up because I can see the up part of book selves far away. I like this picture so much because of the line and the light. I really like the lines are getting closer because of the perspective; also, I love the light of the ceiling. However, I think I could do better on it, so I am not stisfied with this picture a lot. I could take this picture horizontally, so I can see more and wider lines of the book selves, and I could look up and show more up part of the book selves instead of the floor and make a perspective in this picture. So I am going to try one more time at the same place and prove myself that I can do better.


I like PIANO

No comments:

Post a Comment