Thursday, March 18, 2010

Assignment #4 - High key/ Low key


For this picture, I really like the reflection of the light on the beans.
When I was eating my lunch,

I was thinking about what I can use for my background.

And I suddenly notice black beans which I was eating.

After the lunch I tried to set the setting up with some black beans which were not cook.

I washed the beans to make them shine.

And I put a lipstick that I just got a day before.

Because of the texture of beans and the lipstick was similar,

It looked good.

And Because of BRAKETING, I didn’t have to fix anything.


I love kimchi but!

RICE is my favorite food ever.

Whenever I am sick, I always eat rice instead of medicine.

And if I don’t eat rice every day, I usually get sick and am depressed.

It is my life.

Even though the rice in the picture is not cook,

Still it is my favorite.

However I don’t like the shadow in this picture

because the shadow makes the picture grey and dark for high key.

So I should choose either way between bright and flat or dark and not flat.

And finally I chose the former way.

Although it looks little flat, it looks like white rice more.


It is my new purse!

I got it when I traveled during this spring break.

I put it on my black dress.

On this picture, I really like the light getting darker and lighter gradually.

And the texture of it and reflection on it.

On the last assignment, I made the background flat,

but this time, I made it uneven and rough.

And I like this way much better

because I really like the curve and shadow of the black dress.



It is one of my special things.

I often told my boyfriend that I wanted to get a cute little purse and

On my 18th birthday, my boyfriend gave me this purse and shoes for my presents.

In this picture, I really like the curves on the purse

because it creates some lines and black on this picture.

Especially, it is leather, and this picture is focused well.

So, I can see the texture of the leather well,

and that makes this picture more interesting and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment